• Enhance comfort for your workers and customers while saving energy by keeping excessively warm/cold air out of your facility.
• Increase worker productivity by reducing lost work hours due to illness from prolonged exposure to drafts.
• Extend the life of your HVAC system by reducing the number of cycles required to efficiently heat or cool indoor air.
• Keep out contaminants (extreme weather, dust, insects, truck exhaust fumes, etc.) and remain compliant with strict food and safety regulations.
• Prevent moisture build-up on the floor from condensation.